Solving problems together.
This is my vision for how governments should work, and in a town like Chagrin Falls, it’s achievable. We live in a village filled with creative, intelligent residents. We don’t always agree on how to approach a problem, but we are often united by a common goal:
Make Chagrin Falls Thrive
When you elect representatives to our Council, you are choosing what voices you’d like at the table. In this election, we are lucky to have nine qualified and invested candidates for our seven Council positions. I would welcome the opportunity to work with any of them. I know that each would bring valuable skills to our work.
I’m not going to lie to you. In today’s politics – even at the local level – that can be a difficult attitude. We live in a House of Cards world, and I’m still hoping for Mr. Smith Goes To Washington. Still, I firmly believe in being the change you want to see in the world. I do not want to play political games or engage in partisan battles. If elected, I will always be an honest broker. For better or worse, I intend to stand by my idealistic vision for our local government.
So, what can you expect if you select me as a representative?
There are certain unique perspectives I bring to the Council table. As your representative, you can count on me to:
1. Be a “hands on” public servant – you will likely see me working at events and around town!
2. Support the downtown business owners.
3. Side with pedestrian safety over traffic concerns.
4. Promote Chagrin Falls as an arts destination.
5. Make sure residents are informed and involved in the process.
6. Look for common ground.
7. Be open to innovative solutions.
8. Build a sense of community, because in the end, we only thrive if we are united.
If you share these ideals, I’d be honored to have your vote on November 2nd.
If you’d like to share your unique vision for our village, please contact me – we can grab a coffee in the park, or speak on the phone or Zoom.